Intensive Outpatient Program
- Designed for adults
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)-conscientious and friendly
- Generally, an 8-12-week program that is tailored to accommodate each individual’s specific treatment needs
- Group therapy that meets 3 days per week for 3 hours per day.
- Groups are small in size to create an intimate, comfortable environment that encourages each individual to be able to share and participate.
- Group therapy is tailored to meet each individual where they are at in their treatment/recovery and the one and only operational rule is RESPECT. With respect, everything else falls into place!
- Group focuses on exploration of substance use, examination of its effect on one’s life and family, processing of denial, shame, guilt, relapse triggers, resistance to change, and the application of recovery principles to maintain long-term recovery.
- Includes one weekly hour-long individual session
- Utilization of an integrative person-centered counseling approach which is comprised of evidence-based practices in the treatment of substance use disorder such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT), motivational interviewing (MI), Narrative Therapy